A News/RSS Reader that controls the amount, relevancy, and interestingness of news subscriptions.
- Feed management: Adding, removing, sorting/threading, OPML import
- Original view: Show the original site and connect stories to rss stories
- Feed view: Show all feed entries connected to rss stories
- Intelligence: Red/Yellow/Green for Bad/Neutral/Good stories. Based on explicit user preferences.
- Google Reader import
- Feed discovery, ala Give Me Something To Read
- Artificial intelligence: implicit behavior creates assumptions about stories
- Samuel Clay email@example.com
NewsBlur is licensed under the MIT License. (See LICENSE)