This repository mirrors the official yocto poky repository at
and contains additional patches to help compile at least the
core-image-minimal using clang.
See meta-tc-llvm. It's a secondary toolchain layer which needs to be added to this poky to help it compile using clang.
Able to build all the packages for core-image-minimal except the following:
Simply clone this repository and add the
git clone https://github.com/mtahmed/poky-clang.git cd poky git clone https://github.com/mtahmed/meta-tc-llvm.git
All the required patches are already in poky. For configuration
meta-tc-llvm layer, see the
meta-tc-llvm link above.
These are the set of patches already included in this poky:
- busybox: find-get-rid-of-nested-functions.patch: taken from upstream busybox repository
- ncurses: fix-types-in-constructor-declaration.patch: taken from http://trac.macports.org/ticket/30312
- db: atomic.patch: taken from https://github.com/narkoleptik/os-x-berkeleydb-patch
- elfutils: rewrite-nested-functions-and-fix-types.patch: adapted for 0.155 from elfutils-clang-patches
- elfutils: replace-variable-length-array-in-structure.patch: wrote myself
- pseudo: remove-non-constant-static-initialiazation.patch: wrote myself
- Muhammad Tauqir Ahmad