The official 1.7 release of the MTConnect Agent
Added the following features for the 1.7 release:
- Added support for parsing and generating
- Add support for parsing and generating
- Added the new Agent Device when the version is set to 1.7
- Refactoring of the HTTP Server to a separate module in prep for MQTT and Boost
- Refactoring of the parsing and generation of Assets using an abstract entity
- Better error handling and content validation in assets
- HTTP put now returns asset errors as an error list when the asset is not parsed
- Type checking for Asset properties
- JSON Parsing of assets – not wired into put yet
- Better ReST query parameter handling
- Added 'to' parameter to ReST protocol
- Added support for adapter message rates
- Completed Version 1.7 support with new SHDR commands for mtconnectVersion and adapterVersion to support the new agent device.
- ShdrVersion configuration variable and adapter protocol command. Changes tokenizer behavior to allow single-line observations beyond key/value pair.
- Fixed some entity issues.
- Added optional Namespace support. If the namespace is not given in the configuration, the XML will exclude the namespace. Added qualified name abstractions for entities.
- Some performance enhancements
- Added optional header fields to solve CORS issues.
SuppessIPAddressoption to prevent the IP Address of Adapters from the Agent Device.
- Refactored many other aspects of the agent