This release is on the auto-update server; if you already have MTGATracker, you don't need to do anything except run it. MTGATracker will update itself!
New in 3.5.5
Chess timers can track how much time each player uses during a game. (This is also reported to inspector!)
New in 3.5.0
MTGATracker now reports new pieces of data to inspector! See the changelog for more details.
If you haven't been here since 2.1.0, you might not have heard about inspector yet! Definitely go check it out if you haven't already. We think inspector has the potential to way outgrow even MTGATracker itself in terms of utility.
Note: some antiviruses may interrupt the install process the first time it is tried (for example, Avast's 15 second scan can sometimes prevent the install from succeeding). If this happens, wait for the installer to completely exit, and try again.
- Cards that were played by you are now reported to Inspector (watch for an inspector update that takes advantage of this soon!)
- Implemented "Chess Timers" in the tracker
- The hide timeout can now be configured in Settings
- Hide functionality can now be inverted (not recommended unless you know you want it)
- Improved logging between python backend and electron frontend
- Player who is "on the play" for each game now reported to inspector
- Rank changes are now reported to inspector
- Opponent's rank (before game) now reported to inspector
- Length of games (elapsed time & turn count) will now be reported to Inspector
- When using streamer mode, window will no longer resize dynamically
- Tracker will now remember previous zoom level on launch
- We show exactly how the new types of data are sent to & recorded in inspector
- We may use Google Adsense in the future, and disclose what types of data we may collect or share with Adsense
- Implemented a new default theme that takes up far less screen space
- Fixed an issue that could in rare occasions cause the tracker to get stuck / games to fail to upload to inspector
- MTGATracker will now be scrollable when the window is too large to fit on the screen
For a complete list of changes, see the commit comparison between tags here.
As usual, if you haven't already, please take a moment to read our disclaimers
If this hash does not match, do not open downloaded files and please contact us immediately.
You can find information on how to perform md5 checks on windows here.