Indexing, search, and cross-reference for the BestBuy.com ATG codebase.
First, run the Solr server that comes with this install:
cd solr ./start_solr.sh
Now, index the ATG codebase from another terminal (Solr will take over your first one.)
There's a web UI that runs on your local machine:
It runs standalone. You can access it at http://localhost:8080/
I expect that the "server" will usually just be your own laptop or workstation. This also means that the codebase itself should be available on that host.
- Create high-level "what uses?" page.
- Graceful handling of dead-end links (components from ATG)
- Graceful handling of "dead-end" classes (classes from ATG, Spring, etc.)
- Create JSP page, with syntax highlighting.
- Look for bean references.
- Display module name
- Integrate Code-o-matic
- JSP tag problems: missing start/end, duplicate start/end, too many start/end
- Unreferenced JSPs. No "include" path from root page.
- Same java package & class in multiple source files.
Copyright (C) 2011 N6 Consulting LLC, All Rights Reserved