AHSpy to other locales!Help us translate (or spellcheck)
Simply grab any of the files included and change the right part of each line of text you see. Here's an example:
This line here:
"Price per item - Last 48 hours": "Price per item - Last 48 hours",
Would become this in the french file (fr.js):
"Price per item - Last 48 hours": "Prix par article - 48 heures",
Please try to be careful not to break anything, when possible. Also, be descriptive in your pull requests.
Additional things you might need to know
- You need a github account to contribute. If you don't have one, make sure you read Fork a Repo and Send pull requests.
- International characters can be left as is. Our template engine will render them correctly.
- We use Markdown to generate the HTML for things like links.
- If you find a typo in the english version, please create a new issue instead of updating the en.js file.
- Double quotes need to be escaped with a slash so " needs to be written as \".
A heartfelt thank you to everybody who contributes in any kind of way to the project. You guys are awesome!
- Remove some strings and replace them with keywords