- json2.js is now included directly in the script.
JSandbox.ready()as json2.js is now included directly in the script.
- The script now works as a worker.
- Now also dereferencing
ActiveXObjectfor when or if IE ever supports web workers.
- Same thing as jsandbox.js v0.2.2 in regards to the json2.js API.
- Added a media type to the data: URI used in exec.
- Added a
JSandbox.ready(aFunction)method that calls
aFunctionwhen JSandbox is ready (json2.js API is functional).
- Added a global
JSandboxconstructor which is just another reference to
- json2.js API methods are now called using JSON as it's
thisobject, just in case it causes trouble for a JSON implementation.
- Blocked access to the
- Now using
importScripts.applyas Chromium issue 20192 has been fixed.
- Preparing test suite for the new, standalone, QUnit library. The library still has asynchronous bugs so it can't be used yet.
self.onmessageis deleted after every time code is run in case the code defines it.
- Instance catch-alls are now passed the request object as their second argument.
- Renamed the library from "jsandbox" to "JSandbox".
- Renamed the
- Created unit tests.
- All instances of
uriin the API have been replaced with
- Added jsandbox instances (long-lived sandboxes).
Sandbox.loadto load scripts.
datamust either be a string (one script) or an array of strings (multiple scripts).
Sandbox.exec. Same as eval but no return value and faster.
- Added fixed-position arguments-style API:
Sandbox[method](data [,callback] [,input] [,onerror])
instance.onresponseis called on all successfull responses from an instance.
instance.onerroris called all errors from an instance.
- The worker script has been split from jsandbox.js and is now jsandbox-worker.js.
- To specify the location of the worker script, add a
<link rel="jsandbox" href="path/to/jsandbox-worker.js"/>tag to your document before including jsandbox.js.