This template takes advantage of
electron-builder, and some of the most used plugins like
vuex and so much more to provide an easy to use development (with vscode debugging) enviroment with hot module replacement.
- Bulma-Pro, a theme suitable for desktop application based on Bulma
- material-design-icons installed
- Some built-in animaitons animations.scss
SASSsupport with vue-loader (removes unused css/styles during build)
- Worker scripts (to perform CPU-intensive operations), to use with nodejs
child_processmodule. Sample Worker File
- Easily package your electron app using electron-builder
- Installed vue-devtools and devtron tools for development
--debugparamter to enable dev tools in build executeable
vscodedebug config for renderer process debugging
- Process restarting when working in main process & hot module replacement for renderer.
Clone this repository, install dependencies and run using either
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/mubaidr/vue-electron # change directory to cloned path cd vue-electron # Install dependencies npm install # Run in `debug` mode, to debug app using VSCODE npm run debug # Run in `dev` mode npm run dev # Build installer for this app npm run build
src/main contains electron main script.
src/renderer contains vue-js application.
src/utilities/workerSample.ts a sample worker script.
All credits to authors of packages and tools used in the project.
* This template is inspired by electron-vue
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Jibbie R. Eguna
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!