The boilerplate for electron applications using vue.js
vue-electron takes advantage of
electron-builder, and some of the most used plugins like
vuex and so much more to provide an easy to use development and building enviroment.
What does it offer?
- Ready to use Vue plugins (vue-router, vuex, vue-electron)
- Installed vue-devtools and devtron tools for development
- Bulma-Pro, a theme suitable for desktop application based on Bulma
- Font-awesomse-5 installed
- Easily package your electron app using electron-builder
BUILDNPM scripts using webpack-4 and vue-loader with Hot Module Replacement enabled
- Process restarting when working in main process
- CSS/JS pre-processor support with vue-loader
- Remove unused css/styles during build
- ES7 with
- ESLint configured
- Babel configured
Clone this repository, install dependencies and run using either
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/mubaidr/vue-electron # change directory to cloned path cd vue-electron # Install dependencies npm install # Run in `DEV` mode npm run dev # Build installer for this app npm run build
src/main contains electron main script.
src/renderer contains vue-js application.
All credits to authors of packages and tools used in the project.
* This template is inspired by electron-vue
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Jibbie R. Eguna
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!