- It runs on PHP using [Slim][slim], which is a nifty lightweight application framework.
- It's built on Zurb Foundation, a great HTML framework.
- It caches requests for faster response times.
- All of the rendering happens in the browser, which means someone could easily write a different backend.
- If the user accesses a binary file, they can download it. If they click on an image, they can see it in the browser.
- It can be integrated with Google Analytics, and it also has it's own internal stats.
- You can restrict it to a single gopher server, so you can integrate it into your project without any fears of someone using your proxy for naughty tricks.
- Copy the code to your web tree
- Copy config.php.example to config.php, and double-check the variables for anything you might need to set. In particular, you need to create a cache directory and make sure it is writable.
- better docs
- clean up the js
Fixes and contributions are happily accepted. Please fork the code and submit a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2013 Colin Mitchell. Chatterbot is distributed under a modified WTFPL licence -- it's the 'Do what the fuck you want to -- but don't be an asshole' public license. Please see LICENSE.txt for further details. Basically, do whatever you want with this code, but don't be an asshole about it. If you are an asshole, expect your karma to suffer.