Description: Learn memory for translators.
Copyright: 2016 Fabio Castelli (Muflone) <muflone(at)vbsimple.net>
Source code: https://github.com/muflone/gtransmemory
- Python 2.x (developed and tested for Python 2.7.5)
- GTK+ 3.0 libraries for Python 2.x
- GObject libraries for Python 2.x
- XDG library for Python 2.x (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyxdg/)
- Distutils library for Python 2.x (usually shipped with Python distribution)
- POlib for Python 2.x (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/polib)
A distutils installation script is available to install from the sources.
To install in your system please use:
cd /path/to/folder python2 setup.py install
To install the files in another path instead of the standard /usr prefix use:
cd /path/to/folder python2 setup.py install --root NEW_PATH
If the application is not installed please use:
cd /path/to/folder python2 gtransmemory.py
If the application was installed simply use the gtransmemory command.