Adding new SB application headers
To add a new header:
- Clone this.
- Run the sdp tool on the application bundle. See below for details.
- Insert the generated header into the
Applicationsfolder hierarchy using the template below.
- Send us a pull.
Folder hierarchy template:
Generating SB headers using sdef and sdp
sdef "/path/to/appname.app" | sdp -fh -N appname -o appname.h
-N (name) option sets the application prefix that will be used within the generated header file. Failure to set this correctly may result in the use of the default
Application term which results in less readable output e.g: the generated application classname will be
ApplicationApplicationas opposed to
AppnameApplication. This option is also required for application bundles containing spaces in the app name such as
Adobe Photoshop CS5.
SB application headers will also be accepted by email for inclusion in this archive. Send the following to
- Application company name (Apple, Adobe, etc).
- Application name and link.
- OS X version of machine that generated the header (OS X 10.6 and above only please).
- Application version as quoted in the About panel.
- The SB header itself, either in the body of the email or as an attachment. Use the sdp tool as described above.