DeepaMehta 4 Import Export
A DeepaMehta plugin to save Topicmaps as SVG Documents.
A DeepaMehta 4.7 installation https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme
Download the DM4 Import/Export plugin:
Move the DM4 Import/Export plugin to the deepamehta-4.7/bundle folder.
In the Topicmap dropdown menu:
Select "Export Topicmap to SVG" if you want to save the current Topicmap as an image in SVG format
- Improve exported SVG Document about using Defs: http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/struct.html#DefsElement
- Test improved text export (e.g. with Inkscape) about textArea: http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/text.html#TextAreaElement
- Investigate if wheter .graphml (e.g. for yEd) or
.mm(used in Freemind) is another valuable export format. I currently assume that
.mmis to restricted to house topic maps (cause mind maps usually have one central topic not many) and one topicmap would translate to many mind maps (one for each "cluster" in the topic map).
0.5, 22 Jun 2016
- Added support for importing bookmarks based on Firefox Bookmark Backup documents (.json).
- Compatible with DeepaMehta 4.8
0.3.1, 11. December 2015
- Re-introduced proprietary import and export of Topicmaps (JSON based)
- After exporting a Topicmap to SVG the exported document is rendered immediately
0.3, 21. November 2015
- More robust SVG Topicmap export (fallback for icons unavailable)
- Limitted functionality from within the Topicmap menu (SVG Export only)
- Compatible with DM 4.7 (and the new file repository mechanism)
0.2, 21. July 2014
- Was never really released
0.1 -- May 26, 2014