DeepaMehta 4 Kiezatlas - Angebote
A DeepaMehta 4 plugin and extension for Kiezatlas 2 (see @mukil/dm4-kiezatlas).
We created this plugin so that new users who offer social-cultural activities will be able to
- easily create and manage their public infos about Angebote (Offers)
- and "time-reference" those to all existing Kiezatlas Geo Objects
As a result of this work, next to Geo Objects, the Kiezatlas 2 API will be able to answer geo-spatial, thematic and time-range requests for Activities, too.
Usage & Development
If you want to adapt this software make sure to have your development environment set up like described in the DeepaMehta Plugin Development Guide.
To install and setup hot-deployment for this plugin when having just downloaded and unzipped deepamehta, you could, for example configure your deepamehta bundle directory in the
pom.xml of this plugin. Therefore add a
dm4.deploy.dir path as a property to the
pom.xml in this directory. For example:
<properties> <dm4.deploy.dir>/home/oscar/deepamehta-4.8.3/bundle-deploy</dm4.deploy.dir> </properties>
To build dm4-kiezatlas-angebote successfully you'll need to build or install its dependencies into your local maven repository. This is due to the fact that we did not have the time to publish these bundles on maven central.
Now you can build and hot-deploy the sources of the dm4-kiezatlas-angebote plugin using the following two commands:
grunt mvn clean package
0.3 -- Winter, 2016
- Many small improvements for the user interface
- Combined fulltext and spatial search for angebote
- Integrate dm4-thymeleaf for server side HTML generation
0.1 -- Winter, 2015
- Create "Kiezatlas Angebote"
- Compatible with DeepaMehta 4.4.x
Malte Reißig 02 Nov 2015