Mule AMQP Transport
Read the complete user guide.
Or check the MuleStudio Plug-In installation and demo documentation.
Supported AMQP Versions
This transport is based on the RabbitMQ Java Client, which is compatible with brokers supporting AMQP version 0.9.1.
- Inbound message receiving via subscription to existing or declared exchanges and queues.
- Outbound message publication to existing or declared exchanges.
- Outbound request-response pattern supported via temporary reply queues.
- Inbound and outbound transaction support, with optional channel self-recovery.
- Synchronous Message requesting with time-out.
- Passive or active-only exchange and queue declarations.
- Support for connection fallback accross a list of AMQP hosts.
- Support of all AMQP's message properties, including custom headers.
- Support of reply to (publishing replies to the default exchange).
- Support of automatic, Mule-driven and manual message acknowledgment.
- Support of manual message rejection.
- Support of manual channel recover.
- Support of the default exchange semantics in outbound endpoints.
- Support of mandatory and immediate publish parameters and handling of returned (undelivered) messages.
- Support of prefetch size and count "quality of service" settings.
- Support of noLocal and exclusive consumers.
- Support of custom exchange and queue arguments.
- Support for SSL connectivity.
mvn -Pit clean verify
The integration tests rely on a locally running RabbitMQ broker and an OS that can run shell scripts (for the setup of the testing vhost and user).
If you have configured SSL support on RabbitMQ as detailed here on the default port you can include the SSL tests by running:
mvn -Pit -DrunAmqpsTests=true clean verify
Add the following repository:
<repository> <id>muleforge-repo</id> <name>MuleForge Repository</name> <url>https://repository.mulesoft.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases</url> <layout>default</layout> </repository>
To add the Mule AMQP transport to a Maven project add the following dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>org.mule.transports</groupId> <artifactId>mule-transport-amqp</artifactId> <version>x.y.z</version> </dependency>