Mule AMQP Transport
Read the complete user guide.
Or check the MuleStudio Plug-In installation and demo documentation.
Supported AMQP Versions
This transport is based on the RabbitMQ Java Client, which is compatible with brokers supporting AMQP version 0.9.1.
- Inbound message receiving via subscription to existing or declared exchanges and queues.
- Outbound message publication to existing or declared exchanges.
- Outbound request-response pattern supported via temporary reply queues.
- Inbound and outbound transaction support, with optional channel self-recovery.
- Synchronous Message requesting with time-out.
- Passive or active-only exchange and queue declarations.
- Support for connection fallback accross a list of AMQP hosts.
- Support of all AMQP's message properties, including custom headers.
- Support of reply to (publishing replies to the default exchange).
- Support of automatic, Mule-driven and manual message acknowledgment.
- Support of manual message rejection.
- Support of manual channel recover.
- Support of the default exchange semantics in outbound endpoints.
- Support of mandatory and immediate publish parameters and handling of returned (undelivered) messages.
- Support of prefetch size and count "quality of service" settings.
- Support of noLocal and exclusive consumers.
- Support of custom exchange and queue arguments.
- Support for SSL connectivity.
mvn -Pit clean verify
The integration tests rely on a locally running RabbitMQ broker with a default configuration. They have been run using a RabbitMQ installation from Homebrew (https://www.rabbitmq.com/install-homebrew.html) set up with the configuration found in /mule-transport-amqp/src/it/resources/ssl/rabbit/rabbitmq.config.
If you have a different configuration, you can use the following arguments:
-DamqpPort=6666 -DamqpSslPort=6665 -DamqpVirtualHost=/ -DamqpUserName=guest \ -DamqpPassword=guest -DamqpHost=localhost
If you have configured SSL support on RabbitMQ as detailed here on the default port you can include the SSL tests by running:
mvn -Pit -DrunAmqpsTests=true clean verify
Add the following repository:
<repository> <id>muleforge-repo</id> <name>MuleForge Repository</name> <url>https://repository.mulesoft.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases</url> <layout>default</layout> </repository>
To add the Mule AMQP transport to a Maven project add the following dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>org.mule.transports</groupId> <artifactId>mule-transport-amqp</artifactId> <version>x.y.z</version> </dependency>