Include an answer to the following question with your resume and cover letter Assume you have an Employee class which defines four properties: name, job title, date of birth, and number of years employed. Create an iOS app which consists of a UITableView for displaying a list of Employees. It should scroll smoothly and look beautiful, but the design is up to you. Bonus points for including a photo of the user, multiple device support, and attention to detail.
That makes this an application for an application. How meta.
What it Does
- Has an employee class with the desired properties above, as well as the
imageNameproperty for displaying an image.
UITableViewCellsubclasses, not too special.
- Contains stlying à la other tijo Apps (i.e. wootvetica, FaceType, and the now defunct NGadget).
- Loading and caching of employee information offline
- More dynamic storage, currently a simple
NSArraywithin the App stores employee data. Migration to CoreData would be cool.
- Loading and caching of employee images offline using something like AFNetworking