Please sign in to comment.
Add client setting to toggle internet sound streams (#834)
* Add new client audio function isSoundStopped Helps to determine whether a sound is actually created. * Add new client setting allow_internet_sound_streams - When disabled, it disables creation of internet sound streams, and destroys existing streams, keeps sound elements, and triggers "onClientSoundStopped" with "disabled" reason - When enabled, it enables creation of internet sound streams, and creates missing streams and triggers "onClientSoundStarted" with "enabled" reason - Adds new reason to "onClientSoundStarted": "enabled", which is returned if setting is changed to true - Adds new reason to "onClientSoundStopped": "disabled", which is returned if setting is changed to false * Remove test tip text that was meant to be for the Advanced tab * Rename internet sound streams setting to external sounds * Update make_uname.bat * Remove isSoundStopped Let's rather make a generic client config getter function. * Fix crash on stream in if sound was not created due to client setting
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 89 additions and 16 deletions.
- +2 −1 Client/core/CClientVariables.cpp
- +33 −0 Client/core/CSettings.cpp
- +4 −1 Client/core/CSettings.h
- +44 −8 Client/mods/deathmatch/logic/CClientSound.cpp
- +1 −1 Client/mods/deathmatch/logic/CStaticFunctionDefinitions.cpp
- +1 −1 Client/mods/deathmatch/logic/CStaticFunctionDefinitions.h
- +2 −2 Client/mods/deathmatch/logic/luadefs/CLuaAudioDefs.cpp
- +2 −2 Client/mods/deathmatch/logic/luadefs/CLuaAudioDefs.h