Please sign in to comment.
First set of fixes for filter patch
Compare to review comments on 304bf43 - No longer use channel name for identifying filtered channels. Switched to using server certificate digest combined with Channel id which works between servers and with duplicate channel names. The digest should be replaced by proper server identification soon. Ideally the client should keep a list which identifies servers by their address or - if a strong certificate is available - by certificate email. This can be re-used for tokens and other server dependent configuration. - Changed naming from 'hidden' to 'filtered' - Removed tray menu entry - Removed global shortcut for channel hiding/showing
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 71 additions and 70 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/Channel.cpp
- +1 −1 src/Channel.h
- +15 −9 src/mumble/Database.cpp
- +2 −2 src/mumble/Database.h
- +7 −26 src/mumble/MainWindow.cpp
- +3 −3 src/mumble/MainWindow.h
- +12 −15 src/mumble/MainWindow.ui
- +22 −7 src/mumble/Messages.cpp
- +6 −4 src/mumble/UserModel.cpp
- +1 −1 src/mumble/UserModel.h
- +1 −1 src/mumble/UserView.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.