Based on: Dowser
A Django specific Dowser port.
Following enhancements have been implemented on top of the original Dowser:
- long term historical analysis: 1m, 1h, 1d, 4w buffers
- optimization by moving from lists to python deque
- server load optimization by moving charts to google chart
- only superuser can view the analysis (Django specific)
- move inline html to templates
- drop Django 1.x and Python 2.x compatibility
# latest release pip install django-dowser # or latest master pip install git+git://github.com/munhitsu/django-dowser.git
Next, modify project configuration.
INSTALLED_APPS += ['django_dowser']
from django.urls import path, include urlpatterns += [url(r'^dowser/', include('django_dowser.urls'))]
Use django-dowser only on multithreaded/gevent servers. With forking, or multiple servers, each process will have it's own Dowser storage, so you will only get a glimpse into one process and further requests may be load balanced to the other servers.
Start the project and open link:
When running in the local development mode, it is usually: