This Blueprint uses Cloud Agnostic components to deploy Ansible Control Machine to multi-cloud. It uses Capability Tag which allows CAS to select the correct Cloud based on the Input
You need to have following configuration in your CAS environment
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud account for account regions where you will deploy Cloud Assembly blueprints.
- vCenter cloud account for the account regions that you want to deploy Cloud Assembly blueprints.
- VMware Cloud on AWS cloud account for the account regions that you want to deploy Cloud Assembly blueprints.
- Capability Tags for the Cloud Zones as follows (These are examples, and you can substitute your own if you like – just be sure you specify the same ones everywhere)
- AWS Cloud Zone – AWS
- vCenter Cloud Zone – OnPrem-vSphere
- VMware Cloud on AWS- VMWonAWS
- Flavor Mapping for all 3 Cloud Accounts (I have used acm_small with following config however you can rename it to something else as well with your desired configuration. Make sure you modify the same in Blueprint)
- AWS – t2. Micro
- OnPrem-vSphere – 2 CPU and 4 GB RAM
- VMWonAWS – 2 CPU and 4GB RAM
- Image Mapping for all 3 Cloud Accounts
- AWS – Ubuntu AMI for your region. I have it for us-east-1
- OnPrem-vSphere - Ubuntu Cloud OVA
- VMWonAWS - Ubuntu Cloud OVA
- Storage Profile for all 3 Cloud Accounts
- Network Profile for all 3 Cloud Accounts