Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the official release of Munki 3.4.1, a bug-fix release of the Munki tools.
- Dark Mode support for macOS Mojave (added in 3.4.0).
- Default Mojave Software Update catalog added; allows Mojave clients not using a local Software Update Server to get updates from Apple. Thanks to @dcoobs for reporting.
- Notification fixes for Mojave; previously clicking on a notification did not launch Managed Software Center.app in macOS Mojave.
- Safer determination of short hostname; addresses an issue where a short hostname starting with a period could lead to an unhandled exception: 2794253
- Other small fixes and tweaks. For a complete list, see
In macOS Mojave, with new accounts, Notification Center notifications will be displayed in "Banner style" by default.