This is the official release of Munki 3.6.1, a bug-fix release of the Munki tools.
make_munki_mpkg_*build scripts now function under Xcode 10.2. 2c0c13e
- Fix for toolbar labels remaining visually deactivated when switching from Light Mode to Dark Mode or vice-versa. 37e5791
- A change addressing #915 -- Install progress is now updated before running an item's preinstall_script. 7f0d04d
Munki 3.6 release notes:
The primary new feature of Munki 3.6 is new versions of Managed Software Center.app and MunkiStatus.app, rewritten in Swift. These new applications are intended to behave nearly the same as the PyObjC-based applications they replace, with some speed and reliability improvements.
Munki 3.6 will install (and is supported) on macOS 10.10+. Older macOS versions are no longer supported.
The command-line Munki tools are mostly unchanged from the 3.5.3 release. Two changes:
- When setting owner and group for CopyFromDMG items, the owner and group are now set in a single operation rather than two, improving efficiency. 435719e
- Improvements in detecting available Apple updates. (Works around some unexpected behavior with Apple's tools) 97dcaa3
- On 10.10, using the back/forward controls or gestures in MSC.app might result in stale data being displayed.
- If you have customized the HTML templates for Managed Software Center, pay attention to this note: https://github.com/munki/munki/wiki/Client-Customization#managed-software-center-5munki-36-notes
Complete list of changes here: v3.6.0...v3.6.1