This is the official release of Munki 3.6.2, a bug-fix update to the Munki tools.
Changes from 3.6.1:
- Changes to determining available software updates to attempt to address issues where the updates Munki thinks are available do not match those listed in
- A fix for an issue where a "Pending Updates" alert would repeatedly display while attempting to quit Managed Software Center. 0010706
- A fix for recording install requests to the application usage database: af1cf64
- Performance improvements in Managed Software Center.app when there are many hundreds of optional items. 668ad23
- Fixes for toolbar item label highlighting when switching between Light Mode and Dark Mode 309ab3d
- Display item installation status before running preinstall_script: 7f0d04d
- Fixes for description display in item detail view to more closely match that in MSC 4.x. a5efb23
- Applications now build under Xcode 10.2 and Xcode 10.2.1. 2c0c13e
A complete list of changes since the 3.6.1 release is here: v3.6.1...v3.6.2
- On 10.10, using the back/forward controls or gestures in MSC.app might result in stale data being displayed.
- If you have customized the HTML templates for Managed Software Center, pay attention to this note: https://github.com/munki/munki/wiki/Client-Customization#managed-software-center-5munki-36-notes