Join GitHub today
A list of documentation that would be nice to have.
A list of documentation that would be beneficial to the Munki community, and are looking for an author.
Using catalogs to implement development/testing/release groups– Done 25-Aug-2010 by joshpadilla
- Removing packages with munki
- Dependencies in munki
- Deploying "patch-style" updates with munki (as opposed to just installing a complete new package)
- Using "installs" keys to auto-repair installs
Apple Software Updates with munki– Added 16-oct-2010 by MagerValp
- The structure and contents of ManagedInstallReport.plist needs to be documented
How to repackage Installer VISE, InstallAnywhere, and other custom installed apps for distribution with munki.- Added 10-Nov-2010 by gregneagle
- Knowledge Base of applications on how to repackage them (if needed) and make a good PkgInfo file.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.