This project is a complete rewrite from the previous version, which was a quick-and-dirty port from the original python based munkireport [https://code.google.com/p/munkireport/].
The project a work-in-progress, please check for updates regularly.
- Quick overview of your mac fleet with a dashboard
- Get reports on many features (hardware types, disk usage, etc)
- Lightweight: only sends reports when facts have changed
- Responsive webdesign (looks good on large and small screens)
- more features
Setup is easy, you could be running your own reportingserver within minutes!
Please read the install manual
Apart from munki clients doing reporting, Munkireport relies on:
- A webserver (runs fine with Apache, IIS and nginx)
- php version 7.0 or higher with pdo-sqlite3 and libxml
- a Modern webbrowser
For questions about using munkireport or setting up munkireport, you can use:
For developers who want to contribute to the project:
If you want to contribute to munkireport2, please
- read about Localizing in the docs folder
- fork the wip branch of repository
- create a feature branch
- send a pull request with your changes.
Munkireport-php makes use of these fine software packages:
- php serverside scripting
- CFPropertyList serverside plist parsing
- phpass 0.3.5 for encrypting passwords
- phpserialize for serializing client data
- Datatables table display
- nvd3 for graphs
- Moment.js for displaying time
- Bootstrap 3.0 the main webframework
- Font Awesome for icons
- adLDAP for authenticating against AD
- i18next js library for localization
- libgsx libgsx library used for GSX integration