Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an Android user interface for Mupen64Plus.
Please visit the official forum for support and discussion.
- Download and install the prerequisites
- Android Studio
- During the installation, make sure the latest SDK and NDK
- Clone the mupen64plus-ae repository and initialize the working copy
git clone https://github.com/mupen64plus-ae/mupen64plus-ae.git
- Open the project using Android Studio
- Build and run the app from Android Studio
- Select Build --> Make Project to build
- Select Run --> Run app to run