Please sign in to comment.
Clean confusing conditions on both dev and prod database types
In conditions like devDatabaseType === 'X' || prodDatabaseType === 'X' the first part is useless because when devDatabaseType is valued with X (e.g. mysql) and X is different from h2Disk and h2Memory, prodDatabaseType is always valued with X too
- Loading branch information
Showing with 21 additions and 21 deletions.
- +5 −5 generators/server/templates/build.gradle.ejs
- +5 −5 generators/server/templates/pom.xml.ejs
- +7 −7 generators/server/templates/src/main/resources/config/liquibase/changelog/initial_schema.xml.ejs
- +2 −2 generators/server/templates/src/main/resources/logback-spring.xml.ejs
- +2 −2 generators/server/templates/src/test/resources/logback.xml.ejs