PM is a Project Management tool meant for exploring clojurescript frameworks.
The purpose of the project is to provide a workign template combining the diffrent clojurescript tools.
Currently it uses the following the libraries -
- Noir - for server side development.
- lein-cljsbuild - for compilation of clojurescript.
- Shoreleave - for client side remoting and pubsub
- Enfocus - for DOM manipulation, templating and client side event capturing.
- cljs-bind - for declaratively binding DOM actions and data to clojurescript fucntions and atoms respectively.
First clone the project and get the dependencies
Second compile the clojurescript, and watch for any changes
lein2 cljsbuild auto
Third start the server
Copyright (C) 2011 FIXME
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.