A 2D top-down shooter built with HTML5; Github game-off entry by @murz.
An evil genius known as Dr. Git has been building an army of clones in a plot to take over the world! As a Navy SEAL, it is your mission to shoot your way through the army of clones and destroy the cloning machines they are guarding. Move as quickly as possible, because the cloning machines will continue to spawn cloned soldiers until you destroy them!
- Move with
Point and clickwith your mouse to shoot.
Qto switch weapons.
Eto plant a bomb (must be near a clone machine).
- Visuals rendered using the HTML5 Canvas API
- Audio played using the HTML5 Web Audio API (unfortunately this API only works in WebKit browsers)
- UI dialogs rendered using DOM and CSS3
- The only third-party code used is John Resig's pattern for simple inheritance.
- All of the game graphics are originals created by me in Photoshop and Illustrator (with the exception of the icons in the HUD).
- This includes sprites, tiles, game objects, and the HUD/GUI.
- Gameplay is heavily inspired by my days playing Counter-Strike as a kid :)