Please sign in to comment.
openvpn: update to 2.4.6
Update the OpenVPN package to version 2.4.6, refresh patches and drop menuconfig options which are not supported upstream anymore. Also fix the x509-alt-username configure flag - it is not supported by mbedtls and was syntactically wrong in the Makefile - and the port-share option which has been present in menuconfig but not been used in the Makefile. Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 8 additions and 37 deletions.
- +0 −12 package/network/services/openvpn/Config-mbedtls.in
- +0 −8 package/network/services/openvpn/Config-nossl.in
- +0 −8 package/network/services/openvpn/Config-openssl.in
- +6 −7 package/network/services/openvpn/Makefile
- +2 −2 package/network/services/openvpn/patches/210-build_always_use_internal_lz4.patch