Please sign in to comment.
ath79: dts: Unify naming of gpio-led nodes
In DTS Checklist we're now demanding proper generic node names, as the name of a node should reflect the function of the device and use generic name for that. Everybody seems to be copy&pasting from DTS files available in the repository today, so let's unify that naming there as well and provide proper examples. 1. https://openwrt.org/submitting-patches#dts_checklist 2. https://github.com/devicetree-org/devicetree-specification/blob/master/source/devicetree-basics.rst#generic-names-recommendation Signed-off-by: Petr Štetiar <firstname.lastname@example.org> [split up, removed entries where it could clash due to ath9k-leds] Signed-off-by: Christian Lamparter <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 8 additions and 8 deletions.
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar7161_ubnt_routerstation.dtsi
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar7240_netgear_wnr612-v2.dtsi
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar9331_pisen_wmm003n.dts
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar9331_tplink_tl-wr703n_tl-mr10u.dtsi
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar9331_tplink_tl-wr741nd-v4.dtsi
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar9342_ubnt_nanostation-ac.dts
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/ar9342_ubnt_xw.dtsi
- +1 −1 target/linux/ath79/dts/qca9557_buffalo_bhr-4grv2.dts