To run it requires node.js & mongoDB installed.
$ npm install
$ node server.js
The project is still under development and nowhere near any stable version. The (so far) planed usage scenario for user authentication is:
- A developer/researcher is registering to use the API. (POST api/v1/users/register)
- The new account waits for approval by admin
- Admin is issuing an APIkey at approval. (PUT api/v1/users/:id/auth?active=true)
- During approval Admin can also change applicant's role from the default 'developer' to 'admin'(PUT api/v1/users/:id/auth?role=admin)
- User can login to issue an APIkey. User gets back an APIkey on the res.body that returns after login (POST api/v1/users/login?email=YOUR@EMAIL.COM&password=YOUR_PASSWORD)
- User can re-issue APIkey
[TODO: usage scenario for the endpoinds]
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2016 Museotechniki Ltd <http://museotechniki.com/>
Released under the MIT license.