He who flays the hide
- Evaluating SNARE events.
- Serve dorks.
- Adopt and change the responses.
- You need Python3. We tested primarily with python 3.5
- This was tested with a recent Ubuntu based Linux.
- Install the Redis:
sudo apt-get install redis-server
- Start it on
Setup PHP Sanbox
- For PHP Sandbox setup, see sandbox manual
- In PHP Sandbox directory, run sandbox:
sudo python3 sandbox.py
Setup and run TANNER
- Get TANNER:
git clone https://github.com/mushorg/tanner.git
- Go to the TANNER source directory:
- Install requirements:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Install TANNER:
python3 setup.py install
- Run TANNER:
You obviously want to bind to 0.0.0.0 when running in production and on a different host than SNARE (recommended).