Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
In the process of making Sibmei MEI 4 ready, this is the last Sibmei release supporting MEI 3.
- Add more
@endidattributes to slurs, lines and symbols
- Support more line styles
@conattributes for lyrics with elisions
@stem.modattributes for acciaccaturas/appoggiaturas
This release adds support for:
- Figured bass (sponsored by ÖAW)
- Sections: Multiple
<mdiv>s start after bars marked as "section end" in Sibelius)
- Output of
The following bugs are fixed:
- Gestural duration inside tuplets (Martha Thomae)
@tstamps in pickup bars
@wordposattributes (Anna Plaksin)
- Detection of accidental visibility
- Entity escaping of lyrics with elisions
This release contains several important bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
- Rewrite of much of the tuplet code, including bug fixes and support for Nested Tuplets (Thomas Weber)
- Support for Bar Rest fermatas (Thomas Weber)
- Ongoing work in progress for supporting more staff symbols in the output
- Rewrite of the beaming functionality. Now supports nested beams, grace beams, and
- Fixed bug where the Music Text Font Name was used for lyrics (Thomas Weber)
- Additional support for system breaks (Thomas Weber)
- Tidied up support for rests that begin a beam (Thomas Weber)
- Support for
@metcon=falsefor measures that do not conform to the time signature (Thomas Weber)
- Fixed a bug where the measure label was getting needlessly rewritten in a loop.
- Enhanced support for tremolos
- Support for syllable elision in lyrics
- Fixed the ordering of articulations
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a bar object being referenced was null.
Thanks to Notengrafik Berlin for sponsoring some of this work.
This is a bugfix and feature release.
- Lines with durations (Slurs, Dynamics, etc.) now have a tstamp2 value, so that they can be drawn with the appropriate duration.
- Support for Glissando Lines
- Fixed typos (someday I will learn how to spell Diminuendo correctly...)
- Time and Key Signature changes are now recorded in the MEI output.
- Removed a buggy method in the libmei library
- General cleanup.
Primarily optimizations and cosmetic changes in this release.
- The filename of the score is suggested as the default export filename
- The user's documents folder is suggested as the main export folder
- Removed unused arguments from a method
- Disabled generating hashes for notes -- should speed things up a bit.
- Initial support for the
<harm>element as a way of exporting chord symbols. See: rism-ch/verovio#280.
This release fixes only a single issue with ties that could cross staves. However, this is a significant enough fix that it warrants a new release.
This release is a complete re-write of the Sibelius to MEI plugin. In addition to the fixes and features from the previous beta versions, this new release contains several more fixes:
- Fixed a spelling mistake on octava lines (5b753df)
- Fixed an issue where objects could be assigned to a non-existent layer 0 (1894073)
- Fixed an issue where ties may not be encoded correctly (5585af9)
- Fixed redundant encoding of staff and layer on notes (3f719c8) NB: See commit message for caveat
- Fixed an issue where grace notes could be counted as the last note of a tuplet (ff34e50)
- Fixed an issue where repeat signs could be missing (0fa1fdf)
- Fixed syllable connectors to encode the 'd' (dash) connector (93127c2)
(Apologies for the myriad release messages this evening... I decided to simply release the full version after releasing Beta 4...)
Lots of fixes in this pre-release.
- Change rend to lform on slur.
- Change headshape to head.shape on note.
- Better tuplet and beam handling.
- Fixed log message formattings
- Removed layer on clef.
- Added Batch Processing plugins
- Using the 7.1+
- Adjusted the metadata for the plugin
- Appoggiatura and Acciaccatura are now properly encoded
- Encoding of stem direction
- Simplified tie handling
- Vertical lines ('barlines') are encoded
- Line durations are always greater than 0.
- Slurs can have
- Octave-displaced clefs now affect the notes on the staff
- (some) MIDI information is now stored
libmeibug in creating comments is fixed
- Front matter (cover pages, etc.) is handled
- New method to convert Units to typographic points
- Improved (prettier) XML output
And lots of other minor bug fixes.