Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Adds a check to avoid a case where invalid characters in the tags would result in a sync failure.
- Adds a proper socket checker to update the status.
- Fixes an issue with the rating when using specific locales (like German)
- Fixes an issue with the favorite state not updating properly when changing tracks
- Adds protocol support for switching audio outputs
- Adds protocol support for getting Radio Stations
If you are using the microsoft store version of MusicBee then you need to install the plugin using the zip file.
Go to MusicBee->Edit->Preferences and then locate the Plugins settings.
In the Plugins settings page you will find a button Add Plugin. Locate the downloaded zip and open it on the through the selection dialog.
After selecting the zip you should be greeted with the MusicBee Remote plugin settings dialog.
- Adds new API for playlist retrieval.
- Adds new API for now playing that works with pagination.
- Removed settings for now playing. The old call is now hard limited to 5000 (will be deprecated).
- Adds debug checkbox on the Plugin settings options menu.
- Adds settings button to easily open the log.
- Makes the discovery listen to all available interfaces.
- Adds new paginated API to enable library browsing.
- Fixes an issue where the last.fm love status was the opposite of the expected.
Fixes an issue that would cause the client to ignore data send by the plugin. Also adds a few new things on the protocol for version 2.1
Minor Version update
Fixes issue with queuing order of tracks,
Fixes the plugin part for the empty cover reset (also requires android application fix)