Mustang Coin Official Development Repository
- Blockchain Name: Mustang Coin
- Ticker: MST
- PoW Algorithm: X11
- Name: Mustang Coin
- Short Name: MST
- Type: Hybrid to full PoS
- nStakeMinAge = 24 * 60 * 60; // 24 hours
- nStakeMaxAge = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60; // 30 days
- Coin supply: 3000000 MST
- Premine: None
- nTargetSpacing = 1 * 60;
- nModifierInterval = 10 * 60;
- nCoinbaseMaturity = 40;
- DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT = 1440;
- MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 2000000;
- MIN_TX_FEE = 100000;
- (Last POW block: 17280)
- nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN;
Sample mustang.conf file:
Peers/Nodes and Blockchain Stats
- Developers work in their own forks, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.
- If it is a simple/trivial/non-controversial change, then one of the development team members simply pulls it.
- If it is a more complicated or potentially controversial change, then the change may be discussed in the pull request, or the requester may be asked to start a discussion for a broader community discussion.
- The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing. Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if they don't match the project's coding conventions or are controversial.
- From time to time a pull request will become outdated. If this occurs, and the pull is no longer automatically mergeable; a comment on the pull will be used to issue a warning of closure. Pull requests closed in this manner will have their corresponding issue labeled 'stagnant'.