Mixxx is Free DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live DJ mixes. Mixxx works on GNU/Linux, Windows, and macOS.
To get started with Mixxx:
- For live use, download the latest stable version.
- For experimentation and testing, download a development release.
- To live on the bleeding edge, clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx.git
The Mixxx team is hard at work on Mixxx 2.2. The best place to keep track of 2.2 development is the 2.2.0 milestone page on Launchpad.
A more general roadmap can be found on the wiki.
The Mixxx team uses Launchpad to manage Mixxx development.
Have a bug or feature request? File a bug on Launchpad.
Want to get involved in Mixxx development? Assign yourself a bug from the easy bug list and get started!
First, you must install all of Mixxx's dependencies. To compile Mixxx using SCons, run:
Please see our helpful guides on the wiki for more information:
For help using Mixxx, there are a variety of options:
Help to spread Mixxx with translations into more languages, as well as to update and ensure the accuracy of existing translations.
Mixxx is a vibrant community of hackers, DJs and artists. To keep track of development and community news:
- Chat with us on Zulip.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and G+.
- Subscribe to the Mixxx Development Blog.
- Join the developer mailing list.
- Post on the Mixxx forums.
Mixxx is released under the GPLv2. See the LICENSE file for a full copy of the license.