How To Request An API Key
- Login to Muzooka.
- Verify your Facebook account and permissions, you will be directed to the Page Manager.
- On the left navigation, click Developer.
- In the top right, click the blue
Request API Keybutton.
- Once approved you will receive an email from Muzooka, login and return to the Developer section.
- To attain your key, click on
Click to reveal key.
API Usage & Terms of Service
The key must be sent in an http header called
X-api-key for all requests to the API.
In order to use the API, you need to accept and comply with Muzooka Terms of Service. Making requests to the API is considered as an act of accepting these terms:
You agree to cache the JSON response for no longer than 24 hours.
You agree to store files (such as images) for no longer than 24 hours*.
* If you would like further consideration or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the most current version of our API please view the v2 documentation
For the previous version of out API please view the v1 documentation
You can integrate your server with Muzooka by utilizing webhooks. Read more in a dedicated webhook integration guide.