Muzzley JS Lib Changelog
2015-03-19: Version 0.5.4
* Fixed another multiple parallel connections on timeout.
2015-03-11: Version 0.5.3
* Fixed case where `connect` event was emitted multiple times. * Fixed multiple parallel connections on timeout.
2015-02-13: Version 0.5.2
* Fixed reconnection event when reconnecting without any active subscription. * Replying to server heartbeats with a heartbeat.
2015-01-02: Version 0.5.1
* Fixed RPC responses with primitive data. * Added new app/manager id and auth token authentication. * Improved reconnection logic. * Other bugfixes.
2014-11-17: Version 0.5.0
* Implemented multi-channel communication. * Implemented Pub/Sub communication.
2014-10-30: Version 0.4.2
* Fixed `connect` trigger when connection is only successful after a reconnect.
2014-10-17: Version 0.4.1
* Fixed `connectApp()` backward compatibility.
2014-10-17: Version 0.4.0
* The library must now be instantiated. * Added many events such as 'connect', 'reconnect', etc. * Added idling detection and respective reconnection logic.
2014-10-15: Version 0.3.9
* Repackaged the npm module because it contained unnecessary files.
2014-04-15: Version 0.3.8
* Fixed an issue that prevented multiple user connections.
2014-04-08: Version 0.3.7
* Added support for the `deviceId` property in the handshake process.
2014-04-04: Version 0.3.6
* Fixed an issue that prevented participants to be correctly notified of file sharing invitations.
2013-10-02: Version 0.3.5
* Experimental: Added support for SSL in the browser (HTTPS) and in Node.js (WSS). * Implemented the `activityTerminated` event for participants. * Implemented a way to manually trigger the `ready` protocol message. * Added a way to `.quit()` activities and participations. * Added reconnection attempts for port 2080 if port 80 fails.
2013-07-05: Version 0.3.4
* Bumped browserify dependency because of a `npm install`-related issue.