Tools to help with the YaST Trello boards.
- Make cards for bugs in Bugzilla.suse.com
From a Git checkout:
sudo zypper install python-bugzilla bundle install alias ytrello="bundle exec ytrello"
sudo zypper install python-bugzilla gem install ytrello
From OBS, this selects the appropriate Ruby version:
zypper install -C 'rubygem(ytrello)'
ruby-trello reads the configuration file
- The Developer Public Key is the first hex string on https://trello.com/app-key
F=~/.config/trello-creds.yml` touch $F chmod 700 $F echo "# https://github.com/mvidner/ytrello" >> $F echo "TRELLO_DEVELOPER_PUBLIC_KEY: replaceme" >> $F vi $F
After you fill in the developer key, use this to request an app token, then copy the generated token to the config file.
xdg-open "https://trello.com/1/authorize?key=REPLACEME&name=ytrello&expiration=never&response_type=token&scope=read,write" echo "TRELLO_MEMBER_TOKEN: replaceme" >>$F vi $F
For backward compatibility, the environment variables
TRELLO_MEMBER_TOKEN are respected, and
even preferred over the configuration file.
bicho and python-bugzilla read ~/.oscrc so if you have used
should work already.
ytrello create $BUG_NUMBER
- addurl is normally called by create, but in case you want to use it directly, it is straightforward. It will assign the URL field of a bug unless the field is already present.
ytrello addurl 999999 https://trello.example.com/cards/my-first-card
check runs some validation checks and reports the found issues:
- It checks whether the YaST team bugs have a link to a Trello card (in the URL field).
- It checks that all open YaST team bugs are tracked in Trello (i.e. a card exists).
- Reports the Trello cards which refer to a closed bug in bugzilla. These cards should be moved to Done or archived if the bug is not valid anymore.
The command supports a simple auto correction mode. In this mode it tries to fix the found issues. Use
--auto-correctoption to turn it on (by default it is disabled).
Currently these auto correct actions are performed:
- The missing links from Bugzilla bugs to the Trello cards are added.
- Missing Trello cards are created
It is recommended to run it in read-only mode first to see the found issues:
If the reported changes are valid you can fix them by running:
ytrello check -a