- Mark Vismonte (email@example.com)
- Steven La (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Timothy Wang (email@example.com)
- Stephen Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diana Angwar (email@example.com)
- Minh Diep (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CS 130 Spring 2012
iEDS is a web application designed to facilitate recording observations from distributing enrichments to various animals at the San Diego Zoo. Its interface is meant to be used on a mobile tablet's web browser.
Through iEDS, a zookeeper can observe and distrubute enrichments to animals assigned to them by an enrichment coordinator. They can make used of iEDS's real-time editing capabilities to log animal behaviors.
The interface also allows enrichment coordinators to add new animals and enrichments to the database. iEDS also makes it easy for bulk addition of data by uploading .csv files.