Password Hasher Firefox extension
What good security practice demands
- Strong passwords that are hard to guess.
- Different passwords at each site.
- Periodically changing existing passwords.
Why you probably aren't practicing good security
- Strong passwords are difficult to remember.
- Juggling a multitude of passwords is a pain.
- Updating passwords compounds the memorization problem.
How Password Hasher helps
- Strong passwords are automatically generated.
- The same master key produces different passwords at many sites.
- You can quickly upgrade passwords by "bumping" the site tag.
- You can upgrade the master key without updating all sites at once.
- It supports different length passwords.
- It supports special requirements, such as digit and punctuation characters.
- All data is saved to the browser's secure password database.
- It's extremely simple to use!