VBA code from a spreadsheet to manage filtering of email contacts when sending marketing campaigns.
- Create a new Excel spreadsheet.
- Open the VBA console (Alt+F11)
- Create a new module and copy in the contents of main.vba
- Setup an area for settings on the main worksheet. Add a named range for 'input_directory', 'out_file_name' and 'exclude_domains'. Optionally add buttons to run the main 'do_all' macro and the 'reset_book' macro. Look at 'example_sheet.png' for an example spreadsheet setup.
- Download your contacts and suppression reports into input directory
- Run do_all
For more information on what this is for, read the relevant blog post.