Convert transcript received from word document to HAML with spreadsheet + macros.
- Create a new Excel spreadsheet.
- Open the VBA console (Alt+F11)
- Create a new module and copy in the contents of main.vba
- Create a sheet where you can paste the contents of a transcript. Add named range 'contents' in cell A1 of this sheet.
- Setup an area for settings on the main worksheet. Add a named range for 'row_class', 'scolumn', 'sheader', 'tcolumn', 'paragraph', and 'out_file'. Optionally add a buttons to run the 'do_all' macro.
- Copy paste your transcript to the contents worksheet.
- Update configuration by entering the appropriate HAML codes you'd like to appear in the output and set an output file.
- Run do_all
For more information on what this is for, read the relevant blog post.