Table of content
- About pyfreebilling
- Contact information
What is pyfreebilling
pyfreebilling is an open source wholesale billing platform based on Kamailio and FreeSwitch .
pyfreebilling is developed under python, LUA and PostgreSQL as the database layer.
Please visit : https://pyfreebilling.readthedocs.org/
pyfreebilling is under AGPLv3 license. You can read it in COPYING file.
There are a some features supported. Most of them are configurable via the web interface. A few of them are:
- IP termination
- SIP authentication
- Prepaid and/or postpaid
- Realtime billing
- Block calls on negative balance (prepaid) or balance under credit limit (postpaid)
- Block / allow negative margin calls
- Email alerts
- Daily balance email to customer
- Limit the maximum number of calls per customer and/or per gateway
- Multiple contexts
- Tons of media handling options
- Powerfull ratecard engine
- Powerful LCR engine
- Routing based on area code
- CLI Routing
- Routing decision based on quality, reliability, cost or load balancing (equal)
- Limit max channels by each provider gateway
Extensive call and financial reporting screens (TBD)
CDR export to CSV
Design for scalability
... and much more :)
In order to run pyfreebilling, you need the following configured, secured and working Basic Operating System (Linux or BSD, but also windows).
The project uses freeswitch, PostgreSQL and Django.
Name: Mathias WOLFF
Email: website contact form
And many more ... PyFreeBilling gallery
To get free support, a dedicated forum is online : PyFreeBilling community support
If you need paid support, specific features or consulting services, you will find support services prices on PyFreeBilling website : http://www.pyfreebilling.com/shop/
If you want to support my developments you are welcome to buy me a cup of coffee :)