yawd-admin, a django administration website
yawd-admin is an administration website for django. It extends the default django admin site and offers the following:
- A clean and beautiful bootstrap user interface
- Hand-written pure HTML5/CSS3 code with indented HTML output
- Responsive interface, optimized for mobile phones and tablets
- Register custom database settings (options) editable from the UI. You can use all standard django form fields for these settings
- Integration with google analytics for displaying statistics in the admin home page
- Register your applications to the top-bar navigation
- Refurbished original django admin widgets
- Mechanism for opening the original django admin popup windows with fancybox
- Seamless integration with yawd-translations for multilingual admin websites
is developped under django 1.9.5 and does NOT work with older Django releases.
is developped under django 1.8.x and does NOT work with older Django releases. Installation : pip -e git+https://email@example.com#egg=yawd-admin
is developped under django 1.7.x and does NOT work with older Django releases.
is developped under django 1.6.x and does NOT work with older Django releases.
is developed under Django 1.5.x and does NOT work with older Django releases.
is the last version intended to work with Django 1.4. New features will not be backported to the
0.6.x branch. Since many of us run production systems tied to Django 1.4, both v0.6.1 and the latest documentation will be online on readthedocs.org.
Usage and demo
IMPORTANT : installation information is not up to date ! to get this repo do not use pypi for the moment but clone this repo !
See the yawd-admin documentation for information on how to install the demo and use yawd-admin.