Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Jupytext at PyParis 2018
On November 14, 2018 I had the opportunity to present Jupytext at the PyParis 2018 conference.
Click on the below to open the slide deck, or to view the presentation on Youtube:
What is in the presentation?
In the presentation I demo Jupytext and show how you can use it to
- represent a Jupyter notebook as a script,
- reversely, open and run a Python, R, Bash (etc) script in the form of a Jupyter notebook,
- refactor a notebook represented as a script, and update the original notebook,
- combine multiple contributions to a notebook.
The repository also contains:
- The source files for the presentation.
- The demo script and material. Use our binder to run the demo step-by-step:
- The Greenhouse gas emissions notebook:
- Read the notebook on the Jupyter Notebook Viewer: .
- Run our notebook and use its interactive metric explorer with Binder:
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.