Jupytext at PyParis 2018
On November 14, 2018 I had the opportunity to present Jupytext at the PyParis 2018 conference.
Click on the below to open the slide deck, or to view the presentation on Youtube:
What is in the presentation?
In the presentation I demo Jupytext and show how you can use it to
- represent a Jupyter notebook as a script,
- reversely, open and run a Python, R, Bash (etc) script in the form of a Jupyter notebook,
- refactor a notebook represented as a script, and update the original notebook,
- combine multiple contributions to a notebook.
The repository also contains:
- The source files for the presentation.
- The demo script and material. Use our binder to run the demo step-by-step:
- The Greenhouse gas emissions notebook:
- Read the notebook on the Jupyter Notebook Viewer: .
- Run our notebook and use its interactive metric explorer with Binder: