A Project to automatically make AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) in PHP.
This currently represents a method to create them. It is not the most elegant solution, but it works for me and creates valid AMP-HTML based on my input files. Those files only have a small selection of markups.
This is not fully functional yet. It does not properly parse all the required structured data needed by Google.
- Copy ampify.php to directory. Requires PHP 5.5+.
- Revise the ampify.php to include your specific information for some of the structured data google requires.
- Generate your file. We'll be using as an example the "stub.php" file.
- Include relevant PHP stuffs in your header element.
- Make sure your metadata is right.
- Make a copy of the "amp_stub.php" and substitute "stub" with the name of your file.
Uhh, make it better?