Open Badges Framework
A WordPress plugin for open badges
Contributors: @colomet, @AleRiccardi, @ntorion, @uzair043, @CorentinPerrot, @alevacher, @Kongat, @leocharlier
Community / Support
You can join our Chat and talk with us.
Open Badges Framework allows you to distribute and receive certifications of level language skills. Open-Badge-Framework extends this possibility by giving the proof that your certification corresponds to your level.
- Clone (or copy) this repository to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open Badges Framework.
- General documentation.
- Technical documentation.
- The folder structure.
Plugin/Template Name works with:
The Open-Badge-Framework plugin is supplied "as is" and all use is at your own risk.
You can see all of the screenshots of the plugin here.
New images/ images optimization.
Correct version number of release.
- To create students and teacher page.
- To review the classes.
- Inform of the process to the senders of badges.
- Add a section in settings page to manage time for commenting a class.
- Replace students' login by mail in the user profiles and class pages.
- Description metabox - txt with translations.
- Recomended resolution for cover image in "post class" page.
- To use schema metadata for the badges information.
- Fixing spam problem with email.
- To delete all the information of the plugin option if we wish by deleting the plugin.
- Company site picture BUG
- User profile country selector BUG
- Alert message in the Information Section of the Sending Badges Page (#278)
- Add wordpress assets images.
- Add custom fields in the Restrict Content Pro regitration form (this datas are saved in the WP user profile and not in the RCP member).
- Add custom fields in the WP profile editor.
- Add fields in the registration form during the "Get a badge" process. #212
- Add the 'Lost password' link to the login form during the "Get a badge" process. #216
- Enable reCAPTCHA in the RCP registration form.
- Add CAPTCHA in the registration form during the "Get a badge" process (with Really Simple Captcha plugin). #217
- Add all the WP editor fields in the OBF user page (all the information is displayed).
- Propose to add the first badge in the "All Badges" section if no one is found.
- Load a default company logo if no one is set.
- Responsive design.
- Remove the "Add Class" link in Settings->Links when the WP Job Manager plugin is not activated. #195
- Export the custom datas created (year of birth, country, badges earned, etc.) during the WP "Export Personal Data" process.
- Plugin Internationalization( notes,not bug ) #220
- Badges can be now translated #181
- multiple emails limitation #68
- Teachers Statistics ( Ratio ) #219
- Basic stadistical information #67
- To reset the badge / user database #207 #156
- Delete users(teachers and students) intergrated with WP
Deletion of the custom db tables when uninstall #224
- Get the badge page basic personalization (+login/register) #64 #105
- Fix the email security issue #205
Completely overhauled design, from top to bottom. The plugin has been completely rewritten. Version 1.0 just basic functionalities.
- Aceptation badge email.
- Automatic registration to new students by receiving an aceptation badge email.
- OpenBadges API integration with Backpack integration from the aceptation badge email.
- Users profile save badges, classes and rating logs.
- Different Roles: Student, Teacher and Academy.
- Update of information not allow to users.
- Unlimited creation of badges.
- Badges for Teachers or Students.
- Certified badges just available for Academy role teachers.
- Taxonomy for the badges: Fiels of education and level.
- Send badges to Self, Single student or Multiple students.
- Settings pages.
- Integration with wp Job Manager for the creation of Classes.
- Archive Badge page : you can filter your search by clicking on one badge's specificitie (level, certification, FoE, target). #235
1.0 Completely overhauled design, from top to bottom. The plugin has been completely rewritten.
Here's a link to WordPress.
Here's a link to OpenBadges.
Here's a link to Plugin Boilerplate.