Zawgyi Unicode Converter (Angular Ionic Native)
Zawgyi Unicode Converter Ionic Native App (Android / iOS) is a free and open source Zawgyi-One and standard Myanmar Unicode converter for Android and iOS written in Angular, Typescript, SCSS and powered with Ionic Native, Ionic UI Components and more.
Live Progressive Web Application
Live website at zawgyi-unicode-converter.myanmartools.org
The PWA project repo is at github.com/myanmartools/zawgyi-unicode-converter-angular-pwa
- Ability to convert Zawgyi to standard Myanmar Unicode and standard Myanmar Unicode to Zawgyi
- 100% accuracy in every Zawgyi Unicode conversion
- Intelligent understanding of input font encoding and convert automatically
- Ability to use anytime even disconnected from internet
- Fully tested with words and text from Myanmar Dictionaries, Myanmar Spelling Book and social media posts
- Free, open source and MIT license!
Programming Languages & Frameworks
- Latest version of Angular (v8)
- Latest version of Ionic (v4)
- Ionic Native
- Ionic UI Components
Main Packages Used by This Application
More Myanmar Tools
Feedback and Contributing
Check out the Contributing page to see the best places to log issues and start discussions.
This repository is licensed with the MIT license.