Zawgyi Unicode Converter (Angular PWA)
Zawgyi Unicode Converter (Myanmar Tools) is a progressive web application (PWA) designed to automatically detect and convert Zawgyi-One and standard Myanmar Unicode written in Angular and Typescript.
Live Progressive Web Application
Mobile Applications (Android / iOS)
The mobile project repo is at github.com/myanmartools/zawgyi-unicode-converter-native
- Ability to convert Zawgyi to standard Myanmar Unicode and standard Myanmar Unicode to Zawgyi
- 100% accuracy in every Zawgyi Unicode conversion
- Intelligent understanding of input font encoding and convert automatically
- Ability to use anytime even disconnected from internet
- Fully tested with words and text from Myanmar Dictionaries, Myanmar Spelling Book and social media posts
- Free, open source and MIT license!
Programming Languages & Frameworks
- Latest version of Angular (v8)
- Angular Material
- Angular Flex-layout
- Angular Universal (Server-side Rendering - SSR)
- Progress Web App (PWA) with Angular Service Worker
- Optimize use of RxJS
Main Packages Used by This Application
More Myanmar Tools
Sponsoring Zawgyi Unicode Converter
Become a sponsor
Contact us: email@example.com
Feedback and Contributing
Check out the Contributing page to see the best places to log issues and start discussions.
This repository is licensed with the MIT license.